WEAR YOUR FAVORITE BALTIC GOD ILLUSTRATION
The t-shirt is decorated with an illustration of the Raven from playing cards “Baltic Mythical Creatures”. It is an original author’s work factory printed on high-quality hoodie.
THE KITE*. Local name – AITVARAS /ˈɑɪtvarɑs/.
Divine being, a keeper of riches and treasures. Not only brings material riches, but also steals them. Comes in various forms: a rooster, a whirlwind, an igneous snake, and a raven.
*Direct translation or equivalent.
Everyone needs a cozy go-to hoodie to curl up in, so go for one that’s soft, smooth, and stylish. It’s the perfect choice for cooler evenings!
• 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
• Quarter-turned body to avoid crease down the middle
• 1 × 1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Front pouch pocket
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
• Blank product sourced from Honduras, Mexico, or Nicaragua
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!